Thru Public Transportation from Metro Manila (Three Options):
- Take Agila Bus from Divisoria. It is around 2 hours travel from Divisoria to Angat.
- Take Del Carmen Bus from Cubao. It is around 2 hours travel from Cubao to Angat.
- Take Jeepneys plying the following routes: Monumento-Sta Maria, Sta Maria-Norzagaray and Norzagaray-Angat.
Thru Private Transportation from Metro Manila:
- From EDSA, head to North Luzon Expressway (NLEX).
- Exit to Bocaue and turn right to Gov. Fortunato Halili Avenue.
- Turn left to Sta Maria Bypass Road. Continue straight and turn left to Norzagaray-Sta Maria Road.
- Continue straight to Norzagaray, Bulacan.
- Enter the Norzagaray roundabout and turn left to General Alejo G. Santos Highway.
- At the Town Proper you will find the Municipal Hall, Public Market and Sta Monica Parish Church.
*Please refer to the map below for alternate driving routes