Thru Public Transportation from Northern-Eastern Luzon
(Nueva Ecija, Nueva Viscaya, Quirino, Isabela and Cagayan).
- Take buses or jeepneys going to Baliuag, Bulacan. From Baliuag take jeepneys plying the Baliuag-Angat-route. It is around 45 minutes travel from Baliuag to Angat.
Thru Private Transportation from Northern-Eastern Luzon (Nueva Ecija, Nueva Viscaya, Quirino, Isabela and Cagayan):
- From Pan-Philippine Highway, head to Baliuag, Bulacan thru San Rafael Municipal and A. Mabini roads.
- Turn left to C.L. Hilario St. and turn left to General Alejo G. Santos Highway.
- Continue straight to Angat, Bulacan.
- At the Town Proper you will find the Municipal Hall, Public Market and Sta Monica Parish Church.
*Please refer to the map below for alternate driving routes